Friday 25 March 2016

Happy Easter!

This is my first ever blog. I have a lot of creative energy and this is something I've been considering starting for years. I am certified in waxing and eyelash extensions however, that is not my career. I've worked in salons for many years while finishing my studies in accounting and finance.

I am not a professional by any means! I do have a lot of knowledge through blogs, YouTube tutorials and the best learning tool.... TRIAL AND ERROR! 

I rarely let anyone touch any part of my body. I do everything myself. Hair, makeup, waxing and NAILS. I want to share my knowledge with you and hear your feedback! 

I'll be posting my nail art weekly. I will be posting a few tutorials on YouTube on gel nails, gel overlay, sculpted nails and more.

I'll also be sharing with you my hair and skin care regimens and anything my followers would like to see me try. 

Thanks for following!

Love,

BEAUTY X DIY 💅🏽😘

No comments:

Post a Comment